Online Student Records Request Step 1, Please Enter All Information
This is an official request for a copy of a student record. Please complete all information in full detail and finalize the order process through payment of the 'order fee'. The information required on this page is necessary to verify and protect your school record from being accessed by unauthorized individuals.
PLEASE NOTE: A valid form of identification is required to place an order and can be uploaded within the ScribOrder application. A government-issued photo ID is preferred, however, if unavailable, please contact (703) 791-7395 to obtain a list of accepted documents and/or to discuss alternative methods to provide identification.
*SAT/ACT scores will appear on High School Transcripts by default, depending on the formatting requirements at the time of graduation. If you wish to suppress SAT/ACT scores, please indicate that within the 'Special Instructions' section.
Prince William County Public Schools (PWCS) will deliver all requested documents electronically by default. If
you require hard copies to be mailed, please indicate this within the 'Special Instructions' section.
You will receive emails from ScribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- High School students must continue utilizing Naviance for requests pertaining to colleges/universities!
- If your request is pertaining to an enrollment status change within PWCS, please log into ParentVue to complete the PK-12 Withdrawal Request Packet and/or contact your school of attendance to complete the withdrawal process prior to submitting a request for educational records!
Electronic Records Packet – may assist with various time-sensitive, immigration/citizenship, and/or court-related needs and includes the following:
- Student Profile
- Enrollment History
- Attendance (current year)
- Report Card/Transcript (current year)
- Test History
- Most recent IEP/504, if applicable
- Most recent Eligibility Summary, if applicable
IMPORTANT: If you require a notarized affidavit certifying the records - you MUST include this information within Special Instructions.
Beginning January 2, 2014, all GED Certificate information dated 2002-present date shall be ordered through the GED Virginia website.
NEW!!! *Beginning August 7, 2020, former students can now request an Enrollment Verification Packet to assist with various identification or immigration/citizenship needs. The Enrollment Verification Packet fee is $10 and includes the following:
- Affidavit of Records Certification (signed/notarized)
- Enrollment Verification Letter
- Official transcripts (to include elementary, middle and high - as applicable)
IMPORTANT: If you require information that is specific to a parent/guardian or residence address - you MUST include this information within Special Instructions.
ACCESSING THE ORDER TRACKER: Once the order has been submitted and payment received, you will be directed to a confirmation page that contains the link to the Order Tracker. You will also receive a link to the Order Tracker via email from email@example.com. To access the Order Tracker, you will enter your email address, order number and password.
Please select the 'Close' button to hide this message and then select the 'Add An Address' button in order to input the shipping address for your order.